Thursday, November 20, 2014

Holy Moly...She's At It Again!

It's been a hot minute since I've written, much less kept up with a blog. But as some of you know I recently started working from home, so why the hell not!? Y'all know damn well you miss my blogs! And working from home instead of in a restaurant doesn't afford me the opportunity to joke around and run my mouth which means momma needs a new outlet!

It'll take a few days for me to figure it all out again and learn to navigate it properly. It's been more than 5 years since I did any writing other than in the book I keep for my Chicken. So, while I'm figuring it all out and making it look the way I want it to look, y'all should leave some comments and let me know whatcha wanna hear about! Current event happening? Problems with kids? Wanna know what's going on with mine? Got some new product you want me to check out? (FYI: For those that don't know me, I'm a straight shooter so be careful what you ask for!) The opportunities are endless! And if you don't leave me any suggestions, then you don't get to complain about what I'm posting! In case any of you have forgotten...this is MY world. I just like you all enough to let you live in it. Bazinga!

P.S. The title of this page will undoubtedly change. That's just what popped in my head at the time. If you don't know what it means, go to you tube and put it in their search bar. ;-) Oldie but goodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment