Thursday, December 4, 2014

That Ain't Right VS It's So Damn Funny

Oh me, oh my. What to write about today...hmmm...

Oh! I know! Let's talk about Miss Lexie Parker!

Most of y'all probably have no clue who she is. Well, join the club! I tried to figure it out but this bitch is sneaky. She ain't gonna let no one know who she is.

I live in a county in Southern, Maryland. Within the county is lots of little individual towns. One of which is called Lexington Park. I guess if you had to pick a bad part of the county, Lexington Park would be that part in many folks eyes.

So, along comes some chick, we'll call her "Wendy". (I doubt that's her real name. I don't know her real name so don't ask me who she is.) So Wendy decides she's going to make a FB page and call it Lexie Parker...Gossip Queen. I'm not sure why she called it that because the gossip doesn't even come from her.

People around the county message her. They send her pictures and general nonsense and she posts it. Whoever sends her the stories gets to remain anonymous. So basically, you can send her pictures of your ex and tell her all the horrid shit he did and she'll let the whole county know. BUT...no one gets to know who sent the gossip to her or who SHE is.

When I first joined the page, the nice part of me thought, "This is some common shit right here. Who in the hell does she think she is? She's ruining people's lives!" The not so nice part of me thought, "OMG! This is some funny shit! Oh no! I know that girl! I can't believe she's doing that! Bwahahaha!"

Being a part of the page has been a moral struggle. (Not one I waste a lot of time on.) It's wrong. I know it's wrong. Now, mind you, if these were celebrities who chose to live in the public eye...okay, go for it. But these are just normal people living their lives and then suddenly all their pictures they sent that dude they were doing magically find their way to the Gossip page. Pictures their husbands didn't even know existed. Now their happy little home ain't so happy. BUT...if they have a problem with the world knowing what they're doing, why do it?

And yet, it's like a car wreck that you just can't look away from.

And honestly, there are some lessons to be learned by the Lexie Parker page. Like...don't send pictures to ANYONE. Don't trust your best friends with your secrets. And if you find some gossip about yourself, under NO circumstances should you contact "Wendy" in a negative way to remove them. You piss her off and those pictures that once had a kitty face covering your hooha will no longer be censored. And trust this...if your pictures have been on Lexie Parker, I assure you they are now saved in about ten peoples phones. People that don't even know you will hold on to that shit...just. in. case.

Be careful who you piss off. ;-)

What would you do if your secrets were leaked?



No comments:

Post a Comment